Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemon
May 22, 2003

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39125968

Aha ha ha ha ha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Im just worried it could be as bad as the Stoke vs Villa game from a couple of years ago

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I don't think it was on purpose

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I still think it's a crock of poo poo, he didn't know what he was doing, Mings was simply hurling his body out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out there.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I've got it twice as bad, I'm a Boro plastic :(

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I had no interest in football whatsoever as a child. I then went to Uni in Middlesbrough. Through playing lots of Pro Evo I started to develop an interest and with no real frame of reference I thought Boro were a good team and developed my sickness.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

It was the year that we won the league cup, can you blame me? I knew no better.

Also regarding learning it from a video game yeah it was wierd. Everyone in the house played Pro Evo so I had to get into it or have nothing to do. After a couple of months someone turned on an actual game of football and I thought "Wow I understand this now"

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Well I knew that you had to get the ball in the goal but I didn't understand all the passing and stuff.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Weaponized Cum posted:

just close this sub forum jesus loving christ

i'm sorry that you don't like people getting into soccer in nonstandard ways my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I mean I've been posting semi-regularly here for a good few years now, kind of rude guys...

• Locked thread