Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

Gorn Myson posted:

Not gonna lie, as a Liverpool fan, I'd laugh very hard if Arsenal lost a top 4 position at the expense of a Manchester side. Unless Liverpool lost a top 4 position as well that is.
It's very very dependant on which Manchester side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Sonic H posted:

I've been quiet and away from the forums for years and there are still 3 constants in life.

Death.
Taxes.
Liverpool being poo poo.

At least Arsenal are poo poo too.
Mate we've won three of the last four and are in the top 4, it's not that bad.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Thom P. Tiers posted:

lotta games in hand surrounding fourth place pool
Arsenal can get to fourth if they win them both but United will need a 9 goal swing and Everton would still be one point behind. Dunno if we'll get fourth at the end of the season but things have been a lot worse in recent years idk

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

I remember josh Lyman hit the loving plastic jackpot supporting Leicester for a laugh, who then won the league in one of the most unforseeable sporting successes in a century, which would have turned any normal person into a lifelong devotee of the club. And then just didn't care and stopped posting, also I think he was a nonce or something I don't know what the deal was with that

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Even though I like Spurs and hate Arsenal, I'm kind of excited at the phenomenal bottle job that will be kicking in now for Spurs to finish below them again.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

One year extension and he announces that it will be his final year upfront, that's what Reddit is saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Isn't Tottenham pretty far North London and Wembley pretty far West? Bastard to get to if you don't have a car.

• Locked thread