Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

lmao Wenger benched Alexis for having the audacity to criticize his awful team mates for being awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

blue footed boobie posted:

tbf if Alexis had a meltdown then I don't really mind whether Wengy dropped him. But Arsenal are bad, this sucks, and I can see why anyone with any competitive spirit would be melting down.

I'm gonna side with the player who actually cares and tries instead.

It doesn't bother me that a player like Alexis got angry and hurt the precious feelings of absolute twats like Welbeck or Walcott or Monreal or whatever crybaby was upset that he actually wants to win things.

They all got used to Wenger heaping constant praise on mediocre performances and making excuses for their most shameful displays it doesn't bother me one bit that someone in the dressing room cares enough to point out how absolutely terrible they've all been.

It's not like Wenger's soft and gentle man management has been reaping rewards, his teams are constantly hounded for being weak and spineless and buckling under pressure so maybe they'll do better if someone calls them out on being awful. They could hardly do worse in the mental toughness department

Ciprian Maricon fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Mar 6, 2017

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Arsenal are so bad they regularly make me weep so I'm really happy to see a player I can identify with on the pitch

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Monreal and Bellerin both are consistent liabilities defensively.

They look great when Arsenal control the ball all match long and they can make runs and put crosses in and involve themselves in the attack but when it comes to actually defending, stopping or impeding the opposition attacks they are consistently dog poo poo.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Yeah it's definitely streaming that's the problem here and not the ridiculous greed that makes it so I can watch more games in the US with basic TV package than someone in the UK can with multiple expensive premium channels.

• Locked thread