Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

look i dont need to know how he got it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Shroud posted:

Koeman and Conte's barbers should be tried for war crimes.

Bilic's barber got 20 years in the Hague.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
i would like the qualifying liverpool side to be Everton

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Shrapnig posted:

Wenger is very fit for being almost 70.

Amazing considering he refuses to walk.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
If you know how to properly decipher the Tanc this means he's getting a raise and an extension.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

sassassin posted:

Enough about his dressing room situation, is he leaving the job or not?

Hahaha

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Spurs showed a tremendous ability to bottle last year and they won't have Kane for a month or two.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
oh no the new guy isn't winning the respect of the people who have been embarrassing themselves daily with their bad opinions for years

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Hegay posted:

Didn't you spend the past two seasons defending Chelseas sale of Lukaku because he is shite and definitely not good at all?

I said a loan was a better move for a guy who wasn't going to get into the team because Jose wouldn't give him a chance. Had nothing to do with Lukaku's quality.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Eau de MacGowan posted:

wheel out the cripples, theyll never know the difference

wheelchairs need tires. great synergy here.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
by that logic why are Man U fans still posting?

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Thirteenth Step posted:

I hope West Bromwich Albion beat Arsenal today.

Good news!

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
i miss laughing at luvd we need his forum veteranness

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
It's okay he's white.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I'd take Alexis in a heartbeat. I'd love to see what happens to the banner of his dogs from the Arsenal faithful.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

quote:

On the issue of his future Sánchez said: “I’m happy in London and I want to finish my contract. That’s what I want. I like to stay in one place, one city, where the team fights for titles.”

The on-stage interviewer then joked that he could move to Chelsea. It was a light-hearted moment and Sánchez smiled along with it. He was determined to be polite and respectful towards Arsenal and not to say anything controversial.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/29/alexis-sanchez-claims-he-wants-to-finish-contract-with-arsenal?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Their partner in Japan only got worse. Dutch games with Japanese players got priority over top 6 BPL teams (Im including Man U) and when Leicester got Okazaki they showed all those leaving out other games live and they stopped putting all games on demand which sucks with the time difference. There was no point keeping it when you could stream and that's what I'll continue to do.

• Locked thread