Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
willroc7
Jul 24, 2006

BADGES? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES!
Does anyone have a recommendation for a reputable car shipping company? Trying to find one for a relatively short Ohio to Michigan job. TIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willroc7
Jul 24, 2006

BADGES? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES!

Somewhat Heroic posted:

I asked around here in the forums without much response at all. I used Direct Express Auto Transport to ship the E90 M3 I bought from El Dorado Hills (Sacramento area CA) to Salt Lake: https://www.autotransportdirect.com/ I used the "mid grade" shipping and chose the enclosed trailer option. I was not in any kind of rush and taking a few days or whatever was fine. I was shipping a car not a Amazon Prime shipment. I felt the time from bid to accepting the job to delivery was all very reasonable and faster than I could do myself. The enclosed trailer was TOTALLY worth it. It was a private contractor in a beautiful massive trailer that had other high end cars. Great communication from start to finish. I also appreciated that you could get a ball park quote without having to put in all of your personal information that nearly every other car shipper required just to get a quote. It was the better price compared to shipyourcarnow.com that my friend used to get his Euro Rallye Golf he imported and said he had a good experience with.

So there you go. That is my experience. The midgrade shipping option had the driver/job assigned within 15 minutes of me placing the order. The car was picked up like two days after and delivered in...two or three days? I don't remember. Smooth process though - about $750.

Thank you very much sir!

• Locked thread