Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

:woop: Auntie Em! Auntie Em! :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

You're either a shower or grower.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

It appears Adiabatic is blue and gotten stuffed

Goober Peas fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Mar 2, 2017

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

InitialDave posted:

Take glasses off to shower. Can't see poo poo.

Don't need glasses for poo poo if your sniffer is working

:laffo:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I like Facts are Useless even more now

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

HAHAHA WTF our mod cat jailed himself? Didnt know you could do that

I think sigtrap did that once too

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

rear end posted:

I had my bumper cover resprayed and the color is very slightly off if you look close and I am sad. :(

So what you're saying is it looks like rear end

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

My first movie was the original release of Pete's Dragon. I'm still younger than Cat Interceptor *whew*

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

The first R-Rated I saw was Mad Max. Which really bizarred me out at the time as Mad Max 2 was M rated here (i was just old enough to see it) and Mad Max had no where near the violence or naked boobs. Or rape.

Literally rated R due to swearing.

My first R was... Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. I didn't get it.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

On occasion I like me a grilled chicken, pepper, spinach, onion, and pineapple pizza. With heavy marinara sauce and cheese.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

funny Star Wars parody posted:

Confession: whenever I get pizza I always get it with jalapeño and anchovies because I am secretly pregnant

Who's the father :gay:

funny Star Wars parody posted:

i can tell u rascal LOVES getting kissed after i eat mah pizza

There's my answer :barf:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Adiabatic posted:

Hi hello how are ya!

I'd like to remind everyone that, while this is a "chat thread", we are in the automotive subforum and not in D&D.

Have a great weekend almost!

You are my new favorite space gear wearing sloth. If I knew another one.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I missed a payment of $10.83 on my Amazon Store card a few months ago. They charged me $20 and reported me as delinquent. My credit score dropped 40 points.

I promptly had them reverse the late fee, paid them, then cancelled that card because gently caress you.

That was the first payment I've missed on *anything* in over a decade.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Seminal Flu posted:

Building chat -- is there a tangible benefit from going to a dedicated lumber yard for 2x4s instead of just picking up some sticks at Home Depot?

I'm not a professional by any means, but in general if I have to buy wood at Home Depot or Lowes, I spend at least 1/2 an hour trying to find boards that aren't badly knotted or warped. If I'm lucky I can find enough to finish my project.

edit: phone decided "buy" = "by"

Goober Peas fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Mar 11, 2017

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Dagen H posted:

Whatcha makin'?

Luv with hardwood

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Speaking of which, this showed up in my YouTube feed today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evly0OnAtPk

Stick around for the bass and sax duo at 2:15

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I just got pulled over on a 5 lane state highway for going 5 over. The speed limit was 30. I was the only other vehicle for miles. He had to turn around to pull me over.

:psyduck:

He must have been lonely.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

No.

Pity. That's quite funny.

You did a catte, didn't you? Lol

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

So I hesitate to do this but since we participated in the dogge contest, it would be nice if we jumped into the GWP dogge thread to offer condolences to Icarus' owner. Icarus (a very good dogge) had an accident and is chasing bumpers in vallalla now. His owner, Nostalgia4Dogges is understandably upset given the circumstances.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

InitialDave posted:

Sucks man, but, er, where is GWP? I'm not joking when I say I basically don't venture out of AI.

Ah, it's been renamed Internet VFW

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3553037

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

InitialDave posted:

Thanks. He has my sympathy, really, but I'd feel weird jumping into a forum/thread I'm not part of to say anything.

I totally get this, and was why I hesitated to share here. The YOSPOS catte thread and the linked dogge threads are about as far out of AI that I wander.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Re: Geo Tracker

Other than rust and the ECU they're cockroaches and hard to kill. About as crude as a cockroach too.

My former roommate still has his. He got it on his 16th birthday. Off the showroom. He's close to 500k miles.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Wahoo! - actual dogges have the top 4 spots now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Adiabatic posted:

I now cannot live without a power rear sunscreen. I thought it was kitsch when I saw it at first, but when someone randomly has their brights on behind you or is getting really annoying when you're both in the left lane with traffic ahead of you, rolling that thing up is the ultimate "gently caress you, prole" feeling.

Also great for driving East before sunset.

• Locked thread