Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

I want to see the Lott-chambered CZ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:

Making the pilgrimage to the Petersen vault today. Excited.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

I have now seen two of the four Bugatti Atlantics produced - happened to be in Paris when Ralph Lauren's collection was at the Louvre, and Petersen has one as part of their Bugatti exhibit right now.

Since nobody knows where the fourth is (it is presumed destroyed), I feel like I should track down the third and see it so I'll have seen all of the surviving Atlantics. What an odd quest. The third car is owned by a private collector so it may not be easy to find.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

BraveUlysses posted:

i'm going to cut you off right here before you summon pcos bill to this thread

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Considering we're doing food chat. Steak. And putting sauce on said steak. Personally I feel anyone who wants a steak anything over medium rare is a child. Anyone who puts sauce on a steak is a monster.

If you are against peppercorn demi-glace, you are against freedom and all that is good in the world of food. :france:

PS I eat my steak Chicago blue and without sauce in most situations. :colbert:

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

angryrobots posted:

Got me thinking, what was everybody's first movie you remember seeing in a movie theatre (or drive in)?

Mine:
The Adventures of Milo and Otis (1989 US release)

Bambi. Not the original theatrical release ('42), one of the early 80s re-releases. My mom says I was 2-3 years old (so '81-82).

• Locked thread