Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hansolio
Nov 4, 2009

I W A N T M Y M T V

slidebite posted:

You'll be first on the list SSS.

It's nothing special. My main kit is a Jaeger safety razor and a Tweezerman badger brush and whatever I have for lather soap. I think I'm using Wilkinson Sword Walmart-special stuff right now but I actually think that's part of the problem with nicks. I'm open to recommendations.

Not going to lie though, I have a costco bag of of Gillette good news twin pivoting razors and some edge shaving gel that I go to if I just want a quick shave.

I've also been told I'm weird that I shave in the shower, but drat, shaving in a super hot shower is just so much nicer than standing over a sink.

I've been using Prorasso for years and I love it. The Eucalyptus and Menthol make for a great feeling on your face. I might have switched back to a two blade cartridge razor out of laziness but you can pry good shaving cream out of my cold dead hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hansolio
Nov 4, 2009

I W A N T M Y M T V

I have a very vivid memory of seeing Batman with my dad and going to the theater in is Corvette, I would have been 6 years old.

• Locked thread