Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

WRT steak: Anything over medium is a travesty.

However, Bleu or Gorgonozla cheese makes for a fantastic and delicious topping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

While cartridge razors may be cheap and easier, nothing beats the feel of a good shave with an old fashioned razor.

For me it's the only way I can shave and not breakout or get ingrown hairs.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

QuarkMartial posted:

That's the best way to do Florida, stay on the beach at Coco. Then wander down to the Coco Beach Pier to eat and watch manta rays.

No the best beach to go.to is Playa Linda. Nice and quiet and literally right behind the space center. Like, right behind the launch towers.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Oh my god guys.

I just got my new pillow top mattress delivered today and it is sooooo much better than the clapped out garbage I'd been sleeping on.

Only thing about it? It's like 8" taller than the previous mattress and boxspring combo.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Fermented Tinal posted:

How tall is your boxspring? They make thinner ones to go with taller mattresses.

It's not really an issue, it's not likes it's higher than the bed frame or anything. Just much more full. And supportive!

It does mean my girlfriend has to wear high heels if I want to bend her over the bed though. (Also not an issue)

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

All speciality forums are terrible.

loving Stovebolt is a wealth of resources, but if you try to ask some basic questions you get hit with TRY A SEARCH!!

Doesn't help that it's all run by old people who don't seem to know it's not 2001 anymore.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

It's 1:30AM and I'm stuck in a Dennys watching the numbers go down on a grease soaked freezer. Holy poo poo do they need a steam cleaning crew in here.

Refrigeration is fuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Previa_fun posted:

So if you're checking transmission fluid or setting timing or tuning a carb you're expected to run the engine in an enclosed space? Sounds like they're on the hook for any carbon monoxide asphyxiation in that case. :v:

I'm kidding and not yet a homeowner and too poor to buy into an HOA neighborhood but...tell them to gently caress off? Especially if you're done with whatever work you're doing.

Telling an HOA member that's willing to get on you for something so minor is a great way to make your life a living hell there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Huh. I feel a lot better about my situation after seeing that national figure. Turns out living within your means pays off!

In other topics, has anyone here ever put up that insulating window film stuff? If so any brand recommendations?

• Locked thread