Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

What are you going to do with all of them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Can I come over

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

mariooncrack posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMcN6SQrtcw

I know this was on jalopnik today but in case you didn't see it, it's pretty cool.

This is great

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

The first movie I remember seeing in a theater is Dick Tracy, I would've been 4 years old. I don't actually remember much about the movie, my biggest memory is being fascinated by the projector.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I have a Canon T3i that's still good enough for my casual photography needs, so I'd recommend looking for a used one of those or a t4i/t5i. It'll do everything until you decide that you want to move up to a full-frame sensor and that's going to be $$$$$ no matter what brand you get.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

So, uh, how hard is it to learn stick? If I bought a Focus RS or Civic R with no manual experience would I just gently caress up the car and cost myself a ton of money?

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

everdave posted:

Your CPU is fine (crazy how good old i5's still are). Maybe go with a 1050ti? I have been using them in budget builds, they are as little as $135 these days.

Horizon 3 was really unoptimized for a while and wouldn't hold 60 FPS even with a 1080, so unless they've patched that, throwing money at this one specific game might not even fix the issue.

A 1050ti or 1060 would be a good upgrade regardless, if you're playing lots of games.

long-ass nips Diane fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Mar 21, 2017

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I refuse to believe people care that much about Wheeler Dealers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I ended up buying some slime kit that reads the tire pressure for me. I'm sure I'll regret it at some point if it breaks but so far it's been nice.

• Locked thread