Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
There are non HOA houses that don't have wells/septic, y'know.

I got a letter Saturday showing a loving photo of the trash bins sitting outside the garage door, clearly from a car-mounted system, date stamped Wednesday. Trash pickup is Tuesday, late in the day. I work until 1AM. So I didn't get them inside for eight hours after work. Big whoop, but it's a $50 fine to the owner!

gently caress HOAs to death. Them, along with binding arbitration clauses, are the reason America is an oligarchy. Why rent when you can rent?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Seminal Flu posted:

That sounds more like apartment/condo management than any HOA I've ever heard of.

Signed the current HOA president. Its a house, not apartment.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Every paycheck is a struggle and I'm one random $200 bill away from total collapse.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Not much to say. That's bad. Do what you can.

• Locked thread