Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

KakerMix posted:

Which came first, ranch or cool ranch?

Ran- *gunshot*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Pretty sure the first film I saw in he cinema was Casper the Friendly Ghost

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Couple of pages late but I put another vote for Rascal in.

In a couple of weeks the missus and I be getting our first dog - this is Brigg

We met him last weekend and he is a good boy :3

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Bought a spin bike today :unsmith:

Also started a gluten free diet :smith:

We think the missus has developed a wheat/gluten intolerance as she's been gassy/throwing up after meals with symptoms getting worse since just before Christmas.

After rejecting my offer of shooting her since she can no longer go out and have a spontaneous pie and beer she started gluten free a week or so back and we've been testing how everything is - turns out a lot of stuff is quite nice.

We've had pastas and cakes which you wouldn't know are gluten free (pasta goes a bit funny if it goes cold) and tonight we are having chili which is already gluten free so don't worry too much.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Well poo poo condolences rdb :(

• Locked thread