Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Echotic
Oct 20, 2013
I've never been a fan of Avocado. Kinda bland with an odd texture, I mean I'll eat it but won't go out of my way for it. On that principle I avoided guacamole. Finally had some, wow it's a totally different food.

In other news just finished booking everything for our Gold Coast trip next month. Can't wait!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echotic
Oct 20, 2013

InitialDave posted:

Turns out my sense of humour hasn't matured in the slightest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHArmhIAPBE

I laughed way too drat hard at this.

Echotic
Oct 20, 2013
Mum and Dads catte was put down last night. 15 years old, he had developed an intestinal tumor. We got him when I was 12, but I'm not as cut up as I thought I would be. He hasn't been part of my daily life in 5+ years but god it made me hug the poo poo out of my Wife's cat.

Echotic
Oct 20, 2013

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Or green tea. Iced green tea is the poo poo.

Anyone have their wisdom teeth yanked out recently? I gotta have it done next week (all four) and I'm wondering how much down time I'm gonna have.

I dropped the soda and coffee and now drink tea especially at work.

I had my two bottom wisdoms (impacted) removed 3 years ago, Got them done on Thursday, I was fine for work on Monday.
Just removed one of my top ones on Monday afternoon as it was decayed, simple extraction. a couple of Codeine and I was good to go Tuesday.

SCA Enthusiast posted:

Beer is also important and is awesome :cheers:

Beer is mostly water. The body is mostly water. Coincidence? I think not! :guinness:

• Locked thread