Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Geoj posted:

If you or someone you know has a Costco membership they just rolled out a really nice bench with the summer seasonal stuff for $60, might be worth checking out.

Ooooooohh that's good to know I'm in the market for one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
FYGM

gently caress you got Mercedes :v:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
10% down you're going to be on the hook for LMI for a while. too bad rates have gone up twice in the past 4 months

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Holy gently caress how have I not posted this earlier!!!

YEAR OF THE HOUSE!
:grovertoot:

Not mortgage rates. The FED raised interest rates but mortgages haven't rocketed up yet.

they absolutely have gone up since late october. i shouldn't have said 4 months its more like 5.

http://www.bankrate.com/funnel/graph/

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
the ceiling fan i have in my bedroom annoys the poo poo out of me it makes too much noise. At slower speeds (controlled by a multi-speed selector switch on the wall) it hums too much and at the faster speeds the unit oscillates a bit too much and has a different, but equally annoying noise to it.

OBAMNA PHONE fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Mar 26, 2017

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Rhyno posted:

They fixed that before I bought it but yeah, they were.

lol find a better way to save 50 bucks this is such a bad idea

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Hell yeah making some real progress on my running, just averaged 7:34 over 3.7 miles with a fastest split of 7:22/mi

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

The Door Frame posted:

Do most people have savings real savings accounts? Because that feels like most people view savings as "other checking"

i have one but i store my savings in a money market account which has a better rate than my savings account. my savings account has a special rate for the first 500 bucks you keep in it so i skim off the interest every month and never touch it.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Oh my god I'm so so sorry for your loss :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
:laffo: that's amazing, i hope you told him to pound sand

• Locked thread