Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Avocados are awesome. One of the things I miss from living in FL was making awesome guac with my Dad and eating it by the pound.

They don't belong on pizza, though. Tacos yes. Burgers yes. Many other things? Yes. Pizza no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Hello from Chesterfield, SC!

Aw yiss rally cars. Pics tomorrow.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Sandblast Rally.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
The spectator zones are pretty well documented and you can wander the paddock since it's a rally and not a stuffy race for stuffy people. Bikes start at 8, and cars should be going around 830 to 9. http://sandblastrally.com

Hit me up via email: mnehwrar google's mail service if you want to hang out. I'm crewing for Duncker Felix and his son.

Wrar fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Mar 4, 2017

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I don't remember seeing any specific movie in the theater before age 8 or 10? I saw Return of the Jedi, but I don't remember it.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Oh hell no. My wife is loud enough on a set of MX Blues.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

Seat Safety Switch posted:

gently caress daylight savings time. That is all.

Now and forever, Amen. Just pick one.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

fridge corn posted:

It's the quickest way to get out of indiana
:stonklol:

Jeez Rhyno :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Holdbrooks just bought a house with all the garage space and is still settling that. I can only assume that there will be more Overpowered Orange Things With Big Wings in our collective futures.

• Locked thread