Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.

slidebite posted:

I think my blades are Derbys. They're OK but nothing great.

I'm on Derbys at the moment and I concur. They're not fantastic.

Feathers are better.

meltie fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Mar 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.

Darchangel posted:

I have a CTEK, and it's done a fine job so far. I like the interchangeable ends. Handy for attaching a set of ring terminal leads to your bike battery, for example. I mainly got it for the reconditioning and float features.

Another vote for CTEK here.

meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.

cakesmith handyman posted:

I'm bored, recommend me a car film I'm unlikely to have watched before.

Don't watch Le Mans. You'll be even boreder.

meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.
I take back what I said about Derby blades.

Fresh ones cut really sharply, they just don't seem to weather well at all. "Old" blade - one used then left for a week in the razor - awful.

meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.
Make the noise!

Project BINKY Ep. 15 is out for Patron scum :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.

Olympic Mathlete posted:

We just had a visit from Princess Anne, apparently the itinerary for her visit was locked down months ago. Today security turned up, demanded we open the trays to the photocopiers because of bombs and then kicked up a fuss because we're nothing to do with printing nor do we have keys for the loving paper trays. So she rolled up and was supposed to be doing A at X time, B at another time, C following etc but she didn't do any of it and just wandered around the place ignoring the stupid poo poo set up for her. I kinda like the royal family a little more now. :v:

She came to our place a few weeks back. Seemed lovely :)

• Locked thread