Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Applebees Appetizer posted:

To be fair, Haas avocados are the only good ones, and I doubt they get them in Aus.

Florida avocados are bland nothingness in comparison.

I don't know about Australia, but New Zealand has amazing avocados that are dirt loving cheap. Like 5 for a dollar cheap, and thats even in NZ fake money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

BraveUlysses posted:

I'm not talking about a "car collector" with 12 cars, this is the example about half a mile from my place. i'm not in an HOA area but this guy is about a block outside of one. I'm sure his neighbors love him.

Zillow zestimate for that house is over 425k btw :laffo:

everett.jpg

I have some friends who just bought a house in Marysville in a newer development(small lot) for around $500k, which is just insane.

I can't believe what my house is *worth* in ballard, but at least then I am in the city. No plans on selling this house anytime soon(its my childhood home, my step dad bought it in the 70's, and I bought it from him ~1.5 years ago), but at least I am not upside down on it. Currently in the middle of a remodel, so we keep finding more stuff that needs doing(knob and tube wiring is fun!), but we are doing it right. Hopefully the plumbers will be able to put my toilet back and turn the water back on soon....

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

BraveUlysses posted:

hah no way I escaped everett over 5 years ago

Second guess would have been Lynnwood, but you have to make fun of everett anytime you can.

Part of me kinda wishes we would have bought a house in the Edmonds/Lynnwood area instead of Ballard just so I could have more room. I love Ballard, but the traffic and everything in Seattle is getting so bad I rarely leave my neighborhood, so its not like I would be missing out on much living a bit further north And I would be able to have a real garage/shop instead of the tiny basement garage I have now.

• Locked thread