Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
Ground floor on this fine CAT INTERCEPTOR thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

There's an 86 Mustang SVO on Craigslist for $2500. I emailed the guy. It has 232,000 miles, and I don't really like Fox Bodies much, but a 'late' SVO is a pretty rare thing for that price! Ideas?

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

I bought $100 in stuff from Croooober and probably paid $300 in shipping. Where else would I find an original HKS EVC for $75!?

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Goober Peas posted:

I'm not a professional by any means, but in general if I have to by wood at Home Depot or Lowes, I spend at least 1/2 an hour trying to find boards that aren't badly knotted or warped. If I'm lucky I can find enough to finish my project.

I agree, I usually go to the local little lumberyards, they have better lumber at a fair price and any HD grade garbage they have is cheaper that the Despot itself.

Work in a real material: Unistrut

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

BraveUlysses posted:

speaking of unistrut, where's the cheapest place to buy this stuff? i want to make some shelving to hang from my garage ceiling

Home Depot for their SuperStrut house brand, and pricematch hardware against Amazon. I buy the bolts and such from Bolt Depot. I assume local Ag or electrical supplier is cheaper, but might not be wholesale.

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

The subtle undercurrent of nazi fetishism bubbled up sometimes when I read stuff. Its bizarre when you think Germany hadn't touched an ACVW since the late 70s so there's tons of iron crosses on Brazilian/Mexican fortified shitpiles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Rhyno posted:

I hated the live action Beauty and the Beast.

Carry on.

I thought it was alright, I just pretended it was a bizarre Harry Potter sequel. My daughters liked it!

• Locked thread