Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[in Bert Sugar voice] Now this kid fights like he was physically abused, but he trash talks like he was sexually abused

holy gently caress lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[in Bert Sugar voice] Now this kid fights like he was physically abused, but he trash talks like he was sexually abused

Amazing.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/THEREALMAYORGA/status/819714317029429252

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkVUPUcbJfw

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

A pro watch for those of you who missed the first outing.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Need some April thread titles, I'm not doing the one about "the negro" from up the thread.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

UFC April: Ariel Fool's Month

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Memento posted:

Need some April thread titles, I'm not doing the one about "the negro" from up the thread.

UFC April - You can't "rush" georges st. pierre

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Mayorga would have been a great opponent for McGregor 15 years ago.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
There should be an advent calendar theme. Every day a treat leading up to the ultimate treat of Cub Swanson murdering Artem Lobov.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

UFC April - Now without Bones

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

El Roncho posted:

There should be an advent calendar theme. Every day a treat leading up to the ultimate treat of Cub Swanson murdering Artem Lobov.

I like that Cub Swanson has gone from being on the wrong end of good fights, to the right end of great fights.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ariel says after tonight's Bellator fight, Rampage's contract says his next fight must be in UFC

Put him against Mark Hunt, Dana

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Memento posted:

UFC April: I'm Agent Johnson, this is Special Agent Johnson. No relation.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Chris James 2 posted:

Ariel says after tonight's Bellator fight, Rampage's contract says his next fight must be in UFC

Maybe it's dumb nostalgia but I miss Rampage in the UFC a lot.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

His contract with Bellator? I thought he cut ties with the UFC completely? Or did he get like a furlough from UFC to fight in Bellator? Or does he have like a cyborg-style contract where he gets subsidized to fight in b-leagues?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Kilometers Davis posted:

Maybe it's dumb nostalgia but I miss Rampage in the UFC a lot.

He's a pretty entertaining guy and would be a welcome addition to the 205 or 265 garbage fire.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

red19fire posted:

His contract with Bellator? I thought he cut ties with the UFC completely? Or did he get like a furlough from UFC to fight in Bellator? Or does he have like a cyborg-style contract where he gets subsidized to fight in b-leagues?

He signed with Bellator in 2013 and fought three times including a win over King Mo

After that he signed with UFC (end of 2014) and beat Maldonado while a lawsuit was going on (Bellator saying he still had a fight on his deal)

This was that fight and he's now contractually obligated to fight in UFC next if he has any more fights left in him

tardsteak
Jul 26, 2007

You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.
I'm a 99% lurker and posted this in the b-league thread but I really need to see Fat Rampage vs Roy Nelson ASAP.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

tardsteak posted:

I'm a 99% lurker and posted this in the b-league thread but I really need to see Fat Rampage vs Roy Nelson ASAP.

I don't need to see Rampage do anything at this point (and he did a whole lot of it tonight), but that matchup makes sense.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I'm just glad that TAM finally finished the checklist to beat Dom Cruz:

Tall
Rangey
Powerful puncher
Fast
An innate need to nut on dudes faces

codey no love is tall and rangey?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
UFC April: USADA Piss Tests Now Live On Twitch.tv

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Lid posted:

This is a very good one and should be the top pick.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Skip My Posts posted:

dom and no love merged like nameks post fight. he supplements his lower weight income doing freelance cam work screaming filth at himself in the second person while jacking it in the position known as the misrad bektic

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Skip My Posts posted:

Mostly regular proportion

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I'm glad we can fact check posts about blowing a load on another guy

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I don't just trust anyone's word on hot loads. Maybe you do but that stuffs no joke to me

Skip My Posts fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Apr 1, 2017

Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

https://twitter.com/sagenorthcutt/status/848316470345867264

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Replace guns with penises and same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Lid posted:

Yep.

New thread is up, if you have a problem with how I've described Khabib please forward all correspondence to weedlordbonerhitler420@juno.com

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3815577

• Locked thread