Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

Pillbug

Marching Powder posted:

If I was yoel / Jacare I wouldn't give a poo poo. If GSP wins I get to fight a welterweight for stupid cash. If Bisping wins I still get to fight Bisping whose stock has sky-rocketed.

I'd be wanting to get a title shot ASAP because MMA is very much "What have you done for me lately", they don't get paid not to fight, and there's not guarantee that the UFC won't come up with another gimmick fight for whoever the champ is later.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

Pillbug

CommonShore posted:

No he's saying that they should be pissed because who knows what will happen in the division next. GSP could win and retire, and Bisping could be out with an eye injury, and then the vacant title will go to the winner of Kurt Angle and two bonobos standing on each other's shoulders in a trenchcoat, because that would get more buys.

Yeah, that.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

Pillbug

cis autodrag posted:

i fell asleep during woodley wonderboy. should i bother to rewatch it? sure doesn't seem like it from the last couple of pages.

The literal last minute isn't bad.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

Pillbug

Gone now, what did it say?

• Locked thread