Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

I can now die happy knowing I am a known funny poster for coming up with the thread title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Bisping Vs GSP is a good fight.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Romero Vs Jacare for the interim belt coming to a card near you soon.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

When I seen it, it made my day. It's perfect in every way.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

They really need to sort the dehydrating on weigh in day issue before it results in someone dying.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Pearnicious posted:

Was looking for more info on Khabib, found this:

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/3/3/14803720/khabib-nurmagomedov-hospitalized-pulled-from-ufc-209-mma

That URL, jesus gently caress. Pretty misleading when the article is inconclusive.

Click bait is not a new thing in 2017

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

God loving drat it.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

I'm sitting here and all I can think of are swear words.

Git tae gently caress

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Watching back the Teymur/Vannata fight and aside from the fact it's entertaining as hell, the chemistry between Rogan and Cruz is amazing.

Anik tries to get in on it in between R2 and 3 when Rogan and Cruz are giggling about Joe being bald and sweaty.

Anik: "Vannata is pulling off the bald look..."

He kills it stone dead and there's like a 10 second silence after the comment

Thrifting Day! fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Mar 5, 2017

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

Good loving fight too. I'll miss Tim. Such a good guy to root against. Hopefully his social media continues to be entertaining.

If gastellum gets past vitor, will Dana let him back to ww? Would he even go back being so close to the top at mw? He's such an amazing fighter. I can't hate that fat idiot.

My favourite thing about Gastelum is how he embraces his fatness. He doesn't blame nutritionists, training camps or anything like that. He basically just says he struggles with weight cuts because he likes food.

This is a fighter I can relate too

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Eddie Alvarez Vs Dustin Poirier at UFC 213. That will be a scrap

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

I can't believe there's a three page discussion on Chael Sonnen in 2017.

This dumb sport

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

The music is the worst.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Johnson wins this and thus ends UFC's hope of having a run of big money, big name cards in the summer.

Could've potentially been looking at GSP Vs Bisping (June), Connor Vs Khabib (July) and Jones Vs Cormier (August).

They'll still have GSP Vs Bisping probably, but they are really struggling for cards at the minute.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Watching last nights card had me reminiscing on PRIDE and the glory days. Then I seen UFC are running a tribute week next month on fightpass which should be great.

Whatever happened to Ricardo Arona?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

red19fire posted:

I guess someone left a hot mic near Conor's coattails:

He's not wrong. In the second quote obviously

• Locked thread