Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

Bluedeanie posted:

I feel like the ufc has kind of given up all pretense of title matchups being sporting events instead of blatant business decisions, which sucks imo

these lines are more blurred than ever and I look forward to gorgeous st. pierre defeating count the micheal bisp ing via camel clutch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

CommonShore posted:

Kurt Angle and two bonobos standing on each other's shoulders in a trenchcoat, because that would get more buys.

Kurt Angle clearly has experience on his side and is the better man on the ground, but if the bonobos can keep the fight standing then it is truly anyone's game

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

how to cancel payperview purchase

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

oh sorry this isn't my search bar

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

Work Friend Keven posted:

I agree that the 63 year old mummy who can't bend at the waist without screaming would probably defeat a healthy man who knows that jui jit su exists, in a grappling contest. I also agree that the name "tenth planet juijitsu" makes sense now that we have 8 planets only. Furthermore, the rubber guard is actually good.

can you even imagine the costs associated with printing '9th planet and a plutoid Jiu-Jitsu' on that many board shorts and bong stencils

• Locked thread