Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Booking a fight that severely owns Yoel Romero is always good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I'm sure Dana flipped out when he saw the latest Embedded starting with Khabib walking into a Surgery Centre in Nevada.

Khabib's reaction to the magician at the end is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbHR7GfBCpg

Le Saboteur fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Mar 1, 2017

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

If Khabib is out they should honestly rematch Vannata and Ferguson. I think a full camp Vannata might tear up Ferguson.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

The wait continues.

https://twitter.com/harrydavies14/status/837719926697779200

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Sounds like the fight is now off. UFC representative just announced the cancellation at the weigh ins.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

eric posted:

plz reschedule their fight for UFC 210

UFC 210: Now with the chance of 2 AKA fighters dropping out of championship fights.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Sounds like Michael Johnson could be stepping in on short notice.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I thought GSP was a lot more charismatic at the press conference today. It was nice to see. Also, Bisping was really drunk wow.

Le Saboteur fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Mar 4, 2017

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

It probably makes fiscal sense to have prepared and paid backups for your big matches like your GSPs or Conor McGregor's where they're making like a 3 million dollar purse to show.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

The weirdest thing was Bisping was not only drunk but also really bloated was kind of surprised by that.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I just think both the Woodley fights severely exposed Thompson. Both showed putting even a little bit of pressure on him can open up big ol power shots to his chin a high percentage of the time. Especially when you can get him to the cage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Just realized Francisco Trinaldo is on an 8 fight win streak at light weight and is some how not ranked. That's kind of crazy.

• Locked thread