Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Georges is going to beat him. Dan Henderson beat him and Dan Henderson is an old man with no back. Georges is a younger man with a good back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
A match made in idiot heaven

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Ian McCall vs Khabib

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Bubba Smith posted:

Yeah. I kinda think fighters should be allowed to opt-in or out of the earlier weigh-ins. Some fighters enjoy waking up near target weight and getting it all over with while some fat guys like Johny Hendricks need the extra couple hours they used to get.

Johny Hendricks could also fix this problem by not eating like a moron

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
God I do not like Johny Hendricks

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Bubba Smith posted:

for the first time I disagree with you on fighter opinions because I like Johny Hendricks quite a lot. especially when he hasn't eaten in 12 hours and is challenging ariel helwani to a cage match

it's better when he challenges him to a weight cutting competition

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Bubba Smith posted:

Nobody wants to see average body johny hendricks step into the octagon.

speak for yourself

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Ty1990 posted:

Lmao what

he posted accurate things and lowtax got mad

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Georges rules

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

[in khabib voice] please, you must give up. I have to fight for (suddenly in dubbed voice) a good deal on Monster brand energy drinks, to speed my recovery from almost fighting.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Khabib is a coward.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Guida v Khabib in a battle of cowardice

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Had a protein shake, gonna go out for my friend's birthday and promise myself I won't check twitter and then I'm gonna drunkenly forget and see OVEREEM DEFEAT HUNT and be sad

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Bubba Smith posted:

if JDS beats Miocic then it's gonna be the Overeem rematch for sure.

Stone Cold Stipe The Firefighter Cleveland's Own Miocic is going to win, I think.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Stipe should fight fedor

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
That'd be a cool run, he'd have beat a Samoan, a Belarusian, a Brazilian, a Dutchman, and a communist.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
How bad was the title fight

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

It was really good

Thank you.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
This is why the UFC is bullshit, in a real fight you can't just run away in a figh-hey dangit stop running away

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Shogun is going to end up beating Gian and we're going to end up with DC/Shogun in 2017 and the UFC will be back to its normal dumb self

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Eddie Bravo could beat Michael Bisping.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I'm in the best shape of my career, also forget I said that before my fight, I was actually very ill and sick and that's why my testosterone level was considered high for a bull shark, because of all the medicine that this doctor I just found now through this bluecross website prescribed me 6 months ago

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Also Brandon Vera is totally going to be back in the UFC in like the next year and that's hilarious

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Well that sucks, but I'm guessing that UFC fighters are about as allergic to the idea of a union as pro-wrestlers are.

It's going really well, and I would now like to introduce my good friend Bjorn

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Emil Meeks for mayor

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Shogun is on a 3 fight win streak, Anderson Silva is having boring decision fights, Josh Barnett failed a drug test and is professional wrestling. It's more like 10 years ago, not 4.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

https://streamable.com/8n3yp

joe rogan fight companion condensed to 13 seconds

ahahahahahha

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
It's not that Anderson was bad, it's just that he was never really that good

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
RIP Ryan Bader I'll never forget that time you, never mind

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I hope Siver wins

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Rockhold would win.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Werdum is so amazingly bad at trash talk. Also, fighting.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I'm shocked that the fat ugly man is jealous of the handsome jacked dude who is good at ceramics

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Stefan Struve looks around in bewilderment

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Bubba Smith posted:

i like iphones. tyron woodley sucks though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Rude to put all of those Stefan Struve faces on his body

• Locked thread