Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

1st AD posted:

He has good double leg takedowns and top control, in the clinch and on the bottom he stinks.

Pretty much everybody stinks on the bottom, unless they like just showered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Jerusalem posted:

That may be the worst organized attempt at unionizing (or associating, I guess) I've ever read :stare:

It was led by a guy who allegedly drove a railway spike through a dog's head to intimidate Sugar Ray Leonard's lawyer. It was destined to end in tragedy.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Werdum is so amazingly bad at trash talk. Also, fighting.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I mean, if you're going for "cocky" and his name is Rockhold. the first thing that comes to mind here is way better than "Cockyhold"

He's come a long way since the "so much cock, cock guy" days.

https://youtu.be/acUPBt9UKdI?t=34

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Since when did Siver become this scary guy that might seriously hurt another old but much better fighter?

He lands that spinning back kick roughly once per fight, and BJ could totally have fatty liver disease and get flattened by a body shot.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

EmmyOk posted:

He doesn't seem worried about meeting Cain on his way through HW I guess

He know Cain only fights once or twice per geological epoch.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Josuke Higashikata posted:

it iz ze hardest fight of his carrurr, he will not be rushed

Then he needs to retire the nickname. Not that anyone but Buffer calls him by it over the acronym, but still.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
For some reason that matchup would have never occurred to me, but now I desperately want to see it.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Neurosis posted:

It's an initialism, not an acronym.

I almost typed anagram, so I'm giving myself partial credit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

tardsteak posted:

I'm a 99% lurker and posted this in the b-league thread but I really need to see Fat Rampage vs Roy Nelson ASAP.

I don't need to see Rampage do anything at this point (and he did a whole lot of it tonight), but that matchup makes sense.

• Locked thread