Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Fat Twitter Man posted:

I am brimming with anticipation of the months of whining we'll get after Romero knocks him out after cheating shamelessly

e: both of them cheating shamelessly

Well I personally am brimming with anticipation of the middleweight title looking like an actual championship again instead of Bisping fighting grandfathers and retired welterweights, but I suspect I'm being less ironic than you in this case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Captain Log posted:

I have a question posed by my Pops that I couldn't answer. What is the difference between USADA regulations (fighting, fencing, boxing, Olympics) and the testing that applies to major pro American sports (Football, basketball, baseball) ?

It exists, is well funded and is taken relatively seriously by the people in charge of executing it and enforcing it.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Bubba Smith posted:

i like iphones. tyron woodley sucks though

That's interesting, I don't care for the iPhone and generally like Woodley most of the time.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Please stop bringing yourself up all the time

Goddamn

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

UFC April: Ariel Fool's Month

• Locked thread