Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Bisping will beat GSP and then he will beat Yoel after he finally comes down with a case of the olds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Artem lobov is the main event now, actually

No matter how many times I'm confronted with that reality I still can't believe it.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Has it come out exactly what Khabib was in the hospital for?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

vainman posted:

krokodil

That's a Hell of a way to cut weight.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Bisping will horribly foul and defeat GSP as a result of it and lots of people will be mad, including me.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Stipe should fight fedor

Maybe if Fedor's eye sight starts to go Stipe can get his old shorts back and convince Fedor he's Crocop.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

chaleski posted:

Yeah Cyborg will be a UFC champ and her terrible career will be validated and everything will be awful

I still don't understand why anyone gives a poo poo about Cyborg because she's never beaten anyone you've heard of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

just make him fight jeremy stephens when cub is finished clowning on him

I'm very down with this.

• Locked thread