Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Hell, why not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

threeagainstfour posted:

Anyone get the fight pass survey?

One of the potential ideas they are asking if we would find interesting.

"“Lose and You’re Out” match-ups among fighters that are in the UFC, but with multiple consecutive losses; the winner keeps his/her UFC contract but the loser is cut from the UFC"

They've always had those, so what now Buffer's just going to say it's a loser leaves town match when introducing the fighters?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

drat kind of messed up for the weigh ins to duck khabib like this. They're probably scared of him. Jagshemash!

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
GSP is too scared to rematch Hendricks

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Robbie lost to Woodley

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Both guys sucked poo poo but Thompson doesn't constantly complain about people not liking him and then puts on performances like that

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
JDS does NOT

Matt Hammill is complicated

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Bundt Cake posted:

Im really sad someone had to post reach is an advantage

It's insane lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

you must give up. i have to become a computer programmer before I test positive for elevated levels of CTE. you know this

lol

• Locked thread