Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

how you dense motherfuckers argued for two and a half pages about reach and who could understand probability the worst before someone posted this is beyond me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

EmmyOk posted:

I didn't see the slowmo afterwards and it was very fast but I didn't realise he had been ragdolled. The UFC have the KO up on twitter but it won't load for me to watch :saddowns:
It honestly might be region locked so you can't watch it.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Work Friend Keven posted:

Who do you think would win in a fight, Ryan Bader or Chael Sonnen. They both lost to Tito Ortiz so there isn't a good point of comparison.

:frogout:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

...and the pitch! posted:

Oh man. Are they seriously going to do the trilogy? I was sure it wasn't to be.

Aren't the first two fights their #1 and #3 all time ppv records? Makes sense to run the third, and it markets itself.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Romero was clean

Somehow this is actually true as relates to drugs; it certainly isn't true in any other aspect of Yoel's entire loving career. He was being penalised for stalling back when he was wrestling for Cuba for fucks' sake.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Work Friend Keven posted:

None of those guys were on steroids.

Overeem was absolutely, 100% on steroids. He admitted it, he said he was given some anti inflammatory drugs that had anabolic steroids as part of the treatment, just that he didn't know it was in there. Fair play to him, maybe he did gently caress up, and it was an actual accident, but he definitely took steroids.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Did I just see that BJ Penn is fighting again?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Gay Horney posted:

dennis siver

Oh that's probably about fine then.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I don't know if it's a bad idea or not but now I really want to see that fight.

It will at least be less one-sided than CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Marching Powder posted:

hunt / black beast

Fuuuuck, I really don't know who I want to win that.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Absolutely. I assume Hunt/Lewis is the main but it's hardly like they're going to need all five rounds.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

GTO posted:

Is there a compilation of all the Jon Jones eye pokes?

streamable only allows 10 minute videos, sorry

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
JON JONES: "Hey Jon Jones' publicist, how do I, Jon Jones, get back into the hearts of the fans?"

JON JONES' PUBLICIST: "I don't know Jon Jones, how about holding a meet-the-fans event and getting up close and personal? They love that!"

JON JONES: "What a good idea! And do you know what else fans love more than meeting the stars? Paying $99 or more to do it!"

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I'd pay $100 to go to a seminar with a pro fighter if it came with a copy of their book and some guided rolling time - I wouldn't expect to roll with them, obviously. But $100 for "hi there I'm Jon Jones thanks for coming out" *pose for a photo* move on is loving weak.

Also,

quote:

You & your guest will receive an 8"x 11" autograph picture or item you bring (no belts, offensive items & Jon Jones has the right to refuse any item in which you will get a picture autograph) while you stand with Jon Jones.

lol

Memento fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Mar 28, 2017

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Boco_T posted:

"Dexter's dead dad from the show Dexter"

I could have loving sworn that was the dude who played the T-1000 in Terminator 2.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Need some April thread titles, I'm not doing the one about "the negro" from up the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Lid posted:

UFC April: I'm Agent Johnson, this is Special Agent Johnson. No relation.

Yep.

New thread is up, if you have a problem with how I've described Khabib please forward all correspondence to weedlordbonerhitler420@juno.com

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3815577

• Locked thread