Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Does anyone think Woodley/Thompson II will play out any different?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

Dammit Khabib you fuckin dickhead.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

Barboza is fighting, cool.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

Gay Horney posted:

Mayweather knows Conor doesnt actually want to do it and is tired of Conor running his mouth and using Floyd's name. That's all Conor is doing--literally just using Floyd's name to stay relevant. Mayweather is tired of talking about it and is just going gently caress you shut up and sign the poo poo or keep my name outcha mouth. Or so my source says

lol what. Conor would make megabucks with literally no downside, of course he wants the fight.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

Gay Horney posted:

I want to fight Floyd for millions of dollars too but that does not mean it's going to happen

So do you think Conor wants the fight or not? :confused:

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

Anderson is gonna get destroyed.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

woozy pawsies posted:

reach beats strength
speed beats reach
strength beats speed

Seems true, even the diagonals work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

Did I just see that Dennis Siver is fighting again?

• Locked thread