Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Mark Hunt is racist

You're racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

It's funny that mark hunt had been on this tirade against steroid users then accepts a fight with one of the biggest steroid cheats of all time, then complains about it

In an interview that someone posted Hunt said that his family is who suffers if he doesn't fight and get paid. I think that's a good enough reason to both take a fight and complain about steroid cheaters.

Mark Hunt is right to speak out on what he thinks is wrong even if internet people don't like having to deal with the conversation.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Chichevache posted:

That's actually pretty cool and completely changes my view of Kennedy.

Maybe consider his entire body of work as well

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Doesn't Khabob hate russia and has in fact been fighting them in a war for some time

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
My source says GSP is gay

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
She knows exactly what she's doing too. She sets him up for it first.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Captain Log posted:

I still want to know when this forum started to give a poo poo about ranking decided by loving "industry insiders."

When it started being a tool used by the industry to actually pick fights probably

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I wish Nate Diaz beat him up twice.

He did

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Its in brazil right?

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
I thought he was good because he demolished Anderson, who I thought was invincible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
You'd break a rib trying

• Locked thread