Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Who the gently caress is corey overtime anderson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Southpaugh posted:

Don't think so, I'm by no means a conor obsessive. I started watching mid way through pride and slipped in and back out over the years. Though Lawler - MacDonald 2 was when I really got back into things and yes, that was on a Conor card.

Lots of lovely twitter level takes about reach in the thread, yes obviously its important but its not the only factor in a fight. Will a better fighter with a reach advantage use a reach advantage effectively? Yes. Will a better fighter without a reach advantage find ways to overcome another fighters reach advantage? Yes. Duh, no poo poo.

The quarterback isn't the most important.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Beastin no more! I renounce beasting and choose to live a mortal life.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Who do you think would win in a fight, Ryan Bader or Chael Sonnen. They both lost to Tito Ortiz so there isn't a good point of comparison.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Please keep "Get Out" discussion in the appropriate cinema discussio thread.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Some people when a fighter beats a fighter they like they think the new fighter is good. But I know that actually the new fighter is bad. I call this the "Buster Douglas Theory".

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Triticum Guzzler posted:

That's cool and reminds me of people on this web site saying it's ok for Fedor to call Randleman "the negro"

It reminds me of right now, when everyone thinks it's ok to say as long as they think they're being funny.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Foul Fowl posted:

has someone who everyone thought was on steroids eventually turned out to not be on steroids? cyborg, overeem, brock, palhares, lombard, yoel, etc. etc.

None of those guys were on steroids.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Memento posted:

Overeem was absolutely, 100% on steroids. He admitted it, he said he was given some anti inflammatory drugs that had anabolic steroids as part of the treatment, just that he didn't know it was in there. Fair play to him, maybe he did gently caress up, and it was an actual accident, but he definitely took steroids.

Ah, let me clarify: none of these men ever took performance enchancing drugs or cheated knowingly, and there is absolutely no proof to the contrary.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Foul Fowl posted:

i can't believe mir didn't pop he got huge in like two weeks

It's legal to cheat as long as you lose anyways, because it's funny.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Penns not good now but he's not incompetent or getting badly hurt so if he wants to fight and someone wants to watch it more power to them. People freak out when people take fights even though they're on a slide... that's his job man what else is he gonna do.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Give me Jon Jones vs anyone

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Captain Log posted:

I'm still down for that but I'm not sure how many successful engineers want to fight.

A fighter who was last active in the UFC 5 years ago? (captains log ears perk up) I've got to let them know that he's got the one job more khakis than computer programmer, and that I think it's good.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Wow, an engineer and a dad. Class act all the way when he knocked out a skateboarder in a car park.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

5 years of sick rear end suplexes and judo poo poo & then showing off how much weight he can lift against osp lol.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Secret technique to have very long arms while not weighing that much could be yours.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Rip to brad once punch.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Football is the most roided out sport on earth

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Remember when Justin Bieber got a ticket for going 120 on the freeway and someone freedom of informationed the calls to the police and they were all like there's some sort of... a space car... driving very fast

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

He got a Mount Rushmore of skeletons from frank Mirs tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Skip My Posts posted:

codey no love is tall and rangey?

Mostly regular proportion

• Locked thread