Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Bluedeanie posted:

I feel like the ufc has kind of given up all pretense of title matchups being sporting events instead of blatant business decisions, which sucks imo

Pretty much. They have a big loan to payback and brazillian champions aren't going to bring in the PPVs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

1st AD posted:

he's not fighting luke rockhold dude, he's gonna cherrypick fights with other has-beens or fat welterweights.

The rematch you've all been waiting for: GSP vs. Hendricks 2 for the middleweight title!

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
plz reschedule their fight for UFC 210

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Eat This Glob posted:

Bummer for El Cucuy, bummer for us since we won't see Ferguson fight either.

They're going to reschedule the fight and if Khabib can't make it the 2nd time Ferguson will fight Conor.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Captain Log posted:

Losing that fight turned it into a no buy for my household.

Khabib talks an awful lot of poo poo for a guy who can't ever make a fight. I don't really like or dislike him here, I just want to know what's up?

I'm still watching it but I felt Khabib vs. Tony was the real main event. If Khabib was really ok after getting treated at the hospital I have hope they'll move the fight to 210.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Valentina is going to outpoint Amanda then the division will be killed.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Auron posted:

It was blatant when he came out in the Weidman fight with 20 lbs of loose skin flapping in the wind. That was the first fight after being told to lay off the sauce.

Before the Jon Jones fight he tested at almost twice the upper range of free testosterone. Dude had muscles growing on muscles.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

it's really unfortunate they don't lead vitor juice himself up to the gills anymore, they should have grandfathered him in. i would have loved to see roided him against a lot of guys at MW/LHW

TRT vitor would have killed the entire MW division

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Foul Fowl posted:

well i guess anderson was roiding too probably. but it's still insanely cool that he destroyed perfect vitor.

I thought Vitor went on TRT after getting face kicked by Anderson?

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

BlindSite posted:

Kelvin owns and him punching silva would owns.

I hope he gets the Silva fight, merks him and forces his way to the front of the line at either ww or mw because that would be cool.

I doubt he gets a MW title shot any time soon. I hope he lays off the burritos, beats Woodley, then fight GSP if he beats Bisping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

GSP doesn't want to fight until october, and bisping wants to fight July 8 and says he isn't waiting that long

he must hate money

• Locked thread