Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[to the baseline of "stand by me"] gently caress off hector, gently caress off hector, gently caress off hector, gently caress off hector

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
imo lombard should be forced to face the twin horrors of drug testing and having to fight dave branch

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Snowman_McK posted:

What a stupid loving waste of time this all is.

Welcome to the Ultimate Fighting Championship, hi everybody I'm Mike Goldberg and with me as always my broadcast partner endless disappointment

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Intel&Sebastian posted:

The condom full of Amphetamines depot

lol

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Skip My Posts posted:

bisping is also hittable, see 40 year old dan henderson smoking him twice with his only punch during bisping's best run of his career

lets not exaggerate here, henderson was 46

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Skip My Posts posted:

bader's takedown attempt on rumble was one of the most desperate things i've ever seen in my life

that whole fight is like watching someone drown

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i kinda like manuwa bet every time i see his name i think of a sopranos character saying "manure"

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

outy posted:

If you were unlucky enough to miss Marc Diakiese vs Teemu Packalen at the weekend:

https://oddshot.tv/s/QDtlAd

And I came across a 2 post thread on Reddit that made me laugh:

That's cool and reminds me of people on this web site saying it's ok for Fedor to call Randleman "the negro"

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i'm always amazed ryan bader never tested positive since he looks like chris redfield from resident evil 5

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Mr. Nice! posted:

Siver is going to destroy Penn and it isn't going to be close.

Siver lost to an 800,000 year old Kawajiri, 2 years ago

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I'd just like to suggest we all take a moment of silent reflection to think about the very long, often terse argument fatherdog would have had with one of us about BJ Penn vs Dennis Siver

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
rockhold got mad at someone for minor meathead reasons, he's not fighting at heavyweight and he doesn't have a deeply considered plan revolving around gym politics to do so

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Nierbo posted:

I remember Shane Carwin was making a comeback. What became of that debacle?

Jerry Millen courted him for a long time and he signed with Rizin saying that they showed him a lot of respect etc, then when they booked him a fight he dropped off the face of the Earth for a custody court case and in another show of respect Sakakibara called him a massive bitch

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

lol

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Tyron is offering to fight him in July

ah drat sorry, bisping broke his finger trying to speed dial dana at the speed of light when he heard about the possibility of the most anticipated fight of all time. looks like he's going to have to wait until october.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
DOn't forget to get your picks in for phoneweight this weekend to tell everyone which kind of phone you have or like

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
stipe's belt looks like a tiara

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i don't think cody loads can make 125 and still perform the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[in Bert Sugar voice] Now this kid fights like he was physically abused, but he trash talks like he was sexually abused

• Locked thread