Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

handsome only face posted:

pleas keep Ryan Bader discussion in the appropriate B-League thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

cis autodrag posted:

It seems like he wanted to call him cocky and not call him gay, so i don't think your suggestion really works. Werdum is a very progressive poo poo talker you see.

being a cockholder doesnt make you gay

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Yair beat his rear end but it isn't like BJ has forgotten jiu-jitsu, if he can get on someone, he still has a good chance of winning.

youre nuts

Bundt Cake fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Mar 23, 2017

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Matoi Ryuko posted:

He did try and take yair down when he had him against the cage...I don't think BJ is as washed up as yair made him look.

bjs basically got a punchers chance now, and a little extra from his RNC if his punchers chance only sorta works

i didnt even watch the yair fight. i cant really watch BJ fight anymore. I get the creeps from it (also shogun)

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Hell if it can still get him paid, more power to him.

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Shogun's fight against villante a week ago was awesome as hell, check it out.

theyve had two of the most interesting and exciting careers, and I like that they were from the older generation of fighters who did it cuz they liked to fight, and would do it for no money. both guys are a shell of themselves and I dont like to see it

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
hes rich, also i dont care if he fights but I will not watch

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
their first fight was really good

not totally sure how i feel about it. jds has a length, chin and boxing skill combo that makes him a bad match up for stipe i think but stipe was competitive the first time and could adjust

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

lol

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
lol nice car tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003