Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I dislike tony ferguson more every time I see or hear him talk, he is seriously obnoxious as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I will be pretty sad if khabib pulls out :(

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Someone call nate diaz

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tsyni posted:

This would be acceptable.

but can he cut weight down from 789 thousand million tons, his last reported walking around weight??

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
What's the ratio of AKA fighters actually fighting vs pulling out due to injury, bad weight cut, legal issues, etc?

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
another terrible aspect to this: conor specifically said he didn't want to fight khabib because he doesn't show up so often. well, would you loving look at that

A Salty Affair posted:

I think this also pretty much puts an end to Khabib's title aspirations

in 5 years khabib will be 38-0 and still somehow never have fought for the title at any point

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Just now watching this press conference and holy loving :lol: Bisping is drunk as loving poo poo

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
So since neither khabib or ferguson were injured can't they just put the fight on another card? Or is it not that simple?

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Skip My Posts posted:

Dc is a bad matchup for rumble for sure, hopefully it's exciting

You guys seem to believe that an AKA fighter will actually make it to fight night without missing weight, injuring himself, or creating some new form of missing a fight that we haven't even thought of yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEOaEugCntU

• Locked thread