Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
You guys are talking about Bisping winning, which of course would be awesome. But imagine if GSP comes back and beats Bisping? Then you put GSP versus Silva (who just won his last fight, on the comeback trail obvs), GSP wins and is the true GOAT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
gently caress, why.whyyyyy

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

empty whippet box posted:

Someone call nate diaz

This would be acceptable.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

empty whippet box posted:

but can he cut weight down from 789 thousand million tons, his last reported walking around weight??

Nate Diaz doesn't actually fit on any regulation scales so I believe TFerg would have to sign a waiver.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Ok, just do the Vanata rematch for the interim belt.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Move to the honor system for weight.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
So glad that Judo Dad Dan K got the victory. What a beast.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
It seemed obvious to me that Thompson edged it out, but who knows. A 10-8 round is magical thinking.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I really do like ufc unfiltered, but they talk about making GBS threads too much and sniffing each other's farts.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Trast posted:

So if Khabib retires early does that get chalked up to AKA grinding another talent into the dirt well before their prime?

His manager said on the MMA hour that the retirement thing is complete BS and went off on the journalist who reported it, calling him a POS etc.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Isn't there some spergy "real" rankings somewhere?

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Silva wins by flying knee ko and goes on to defeat Michael Bisping in the rematch. Retires champion. adieu.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I haven't been paying attention, but 211 looks like a great card, and 212 is coming along as well. Aldo vs Holloway? Not sure how I missed that.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

CommonShore posted:

No no no you got it all wrong. Once you roll the die, the same number is less likely to come up. So if I roll a 4, because doubles only have a 1 in 36 chance I know that there's only a 1 in 36 chance of getting another 4. Other numbers are more due.

Just like with slot machines. Especially the computerized video ones.

Looks like we're due for some good posting any time now.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Corey Anderson's breasts were very captivating tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Weidman is the Holly Holm of middleweight.

I love Holm and think she's the true champion.

• Locked thread