Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Gsp vs conor has to happen right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Lobov looked good in his last fight and isn't as bad as people want to believe

The hall fight was so bad that I actually remember it (I don't remember many things) and it doesn't feel right that he's head lining

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

i hope nick and nate become weed moguls, retire, and have a nice lives with nice wives

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

move to stockton or lodi

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Nate vs fergs would be sick as gently caress. Sicker than khabib.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Captain Log posted:

Losing that fight turned it into a no buy for my household.

Khabib talks an awful lot of poo poo for a guy who can't ever make a fight. I don't really like or dislike him here, I just want to know what's up?

What?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Le Saboteur posted:

Just realized Francisco Trinaldo is on an 8 fight win streak at light weight and is some how not ranked. That's kind of crazy.

That's fine

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

gently caress habib i want to see ferguson fight nate

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Bundt Cake posted:

Longer arms might help outside of a fight too, like if you had to reach into a car wreck to pull out your bail money, that would be a time you would like to have long arms as well

Lol

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Work Friend Keven posted:

I mean if I could see some mother loving peer reviewed Science!! For the win that said it was an advantage, maybe I'd think about it. I'm a rationalist.

sure here u go https://youtu.be/DS9vdoX3Ju0

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

BlindSite posted:

Rockhold is asking to fight werdum and go up to heavy weight.

Interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Going from 185 straight to hw is pretty nuts

• Locked thread