Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I'd rather Low-Ki say yes to any ridiculous offer that TNA sends him, if only because that's exactly what he deserves.

I've worked with the guy a few times, way back when I was part of USA Pro out of NYC/Long Island in '00-'02. He's a whiny sack of poo poo and it doesn't look like anything has ever changed. Don't think that one incident was the first or last time he's ever had to be carried out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Dr. rear end posted:

Cageside Seats is reporting TNA offered Bully Ray a huge contract and it fell through at the eleventh hour

Apparently the belt was originally supposed to go to Galloway, but they were too late offering him a new contract. Then Bully Ray was almost signed to get the belt, but it fell through at the last minute.

Alberto es numero tres.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

In The Bushes posted:

I hope THQ makes a game about the owl. It would be the best wrestling game ever.

Wikipedia: THQ 1989-2013

I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Feuding commentators only works when it happens naturally, like JR and Heyman at the desk when Lawler quit in 2001.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Now that they've revealed that the owl is female, how long before it's called a slut and powerbombed through a table?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

As terrible as the whole "Triple H destroys the entrance screens while Vince pleads" spot was, at least they had the sense to gimmick the poo poo to emit sparks and explosions. This just looks like a guy desperately trying to jerk off with a severe case of dope dick.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Psychepath posted:

Not content with simply not understanding trademarks, here's 2017 TNA glorifying sexual assault by Earl Hebner, for like the 10th straight year.

https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/845086145964920832

There's no loving way Russo isn't back.

I'm sorry, being that he's supposed to be an official, is he at all being reprimanded in storyline by enforcing the rules through sexual assault?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Didn't Magnus go from being their number one shill to making GBS threads all over the company once he left?

Adorable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

BrigadierSensible posted:

Wrestling birds (in order of coolness and goodness):

The Swagger Soaring Eagle
Frankie
The GobbledyGooker
The Crow that terrified Eric Buischoff
The Unnamed Impact Owl

Discuss.

Edit: I am a moron who cannot differentiate between birds and have eagles on the brain.

corn in the bible posted:

Little Red Rooster

The vulture tied to Taker's chariot at WrestleMania IX

• Locked thread