Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I'm pretty sure that Trump is now the most pushed person in the company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Reby is right.

Also what the gently caress did they say about Senor Benjamin because she is pissed.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Hey Rovert, what's the scoop on TNA loving with the Hardy's, are they trying to screw with the ROH PPV as well?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Add to every OP.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Got to give Reby some props for being a good worker, she follows up her rant by pimping that you have to watch the ROH PPV to see what the Hardy's response will be.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Of course it had that guitar shot on Hogan in Japan they put in every loving thing.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

EugeneJ posted:

Right - but in court you can argue that the mannerisms show intent by the performer to use the character

That's why Scott Hall dropped the cuban accent after jumping back to WCW - WWE argued (successfully) that WCW was trying to present Razor Ramon on their television program

It's the same reason they couldn't do poo poo about Savage in WCW because he had established the gimmick and mannerisms well before his run in the WWF.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Meanwhile ROH got it's PPV pulled from Dish network, seemingly related to the cease and desist letters that TNA sent out.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Once more Reby is completely right.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I mean if your TNA and your big selling point to prospective talent can't be money or job security and thus by necessity must be the promise of exposure, going after talent that leaves the company like this is pretty much about as counter productive as you can get.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Was that the show with the ketchup first blood match

It was.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

ch3cooh posted:

If they're pushing so hard on the Impact branding and trying to bury TNA why the gently caress does the belt still say TNA

Belt's are expensive. Hence them having rebranded one of them like 4 times now.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Oh cool LAX are now literally drug dealers and pimps.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Bold prediction: Impact Of Sport lasts 4 weeks before its pulled due to concerns about content and bad ratings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

They're getting an early evening slot. I'm trying to think in what world TNA can produce something that will not have to be more edited than WCW was on channel 5.

• Locked thread