Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

My name is Aron and as of right now, as of this second, I have no other options.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Roque11 posted:

Well look at what pwinsider reported today.

"There have been rumblings of interest in former ROH star Donovan Dijak"

As for his twitter denial yesterday, wrestlers are notorious for denying things on twitter.

I have an interest in Kate Upton. That doesn't mean she wants to be with me.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

WWE wanted him at one point but he stayed.

At this point I doubt he could pass a physical even if they wanted him

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It's bad but still 1000 times better than the one that made them look like a health insurance company.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

CubsWoo posted:

Do you love or possibly hate your children

well don west by gumbo hes got a deal for your little ones, 20 bones gets you

3 shirts (Size Youth Medium, Youth Large, Small, or Medium)
1 action figure (maybe dixie carter? the possibilities are endless)
3 coloring books
1 Tigre Uno mask
1 pair Jeff Hardy arm bands
1 Eric Young beard
1 Willow mask
1 pair Kurt Angle sunglasses

all in the classic brown bag

I got the Dixie figure and it's amazing as expected

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Sanguinia posted:

The poo poo ROH was reportedly doing earlier this year (and WWE have done for decades) to turbofuck talent on contracts eliciting zero cares by anyone around here makes it really hard for me to take the sudden outrage over AAA's bullshit seriously, sorry. TNA literally not paying people money they've already earned for months on end, psychologically assaulting their roster to try and keep control of them and trying to sell the company to Nazis beats out any amount of legal games.

I'm the first to admit ROH's flaws, but being aggressive about tampering in situations that are almost 100% tampering is not really shady.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Borash isn't bad but his voice makes me want to die

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Meatloaf is on impact?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Who's the poor knockout suffering there? I imagine with the cowboy hat she's Jane Storm or something.

Rebel

• Locked thread