Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The V1 stuff and the ROH stuff were pretty good too, Matt is pretty okay at his own character. Jeff on the other hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Well there's a difference between cryptic and misleading information based on your personal speculation without stating it was such and knowing some behind the scenes drama that's going to be coming out soon

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

The impact spoilers are already coming out. Jeremy Borash and Josh Matthews are "shooting" on each other and TNA has tripled down on the MAGA gimmicks.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Norwegian Rudo posted:

She's also dating Chris Hero I think, and given how respected he is it seems a bad move to piss him off. Won't help them with future recruiting that's for sure.
You'll actually find management at NXT give little qualms about pissing Chris Hero off.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

oatgan posted:

slide into the DMs rovert
One time David Outunga slid into my DMs. He was a nice fellow.

What are the chances that TNA somehow offends all of their Lucha affiliates? Does it depend on if Russo is really there? Can TNA hold another World Cup and offend India, Japan, and Mexico in one taping?

• Locked thread