Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I hope the Hardys drop the physical belts to the Young Bucks. Finally NJPW can get revenge on TNA for them recognising Angle as IWGP champion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

exploded mummy posted:

The mobile site list Bully Ray and Devon at the top of the list, one of which is in ROH and the other retired

Oh and halfway down: Austin Aries

Retired and working for WWE. It defaults to include the alumni, Kevin Nash, Luke Gallows, Samoa Joe and The Young Bucks are all in there mixed up with all the current talent in no particular order.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

DJExile posted:

See that's what I thought too, but I swear I heard Bryan or Vinny mention someone in TNA as one of Edge's clones a couple years ago, but maybe I'm hosed up.

Curt Hawkins won their tag title as part of the GFW invasion.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

So, Jeff Jarrett's big plan to revive Impact is Donald Trump references and creating a petty vendetta against the only thing that anyone cared about on TNA for the past five years or so?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Skinty McEdger posted:

I mean if your TNA and your big selling point to prospective talent can't be money or job security and thus by necessity must be the promise of exposure, going after talent that leaves the company like this is pretty much about as counter productive as you can get.

Yeah, I mean when WWE pulls poo poo like this, they at least know they have the money and the knowledge that pretty much every English speaking wrestler not named Kenny Omega's ultimate dream is headlining Wrestlemania to attract anyone they want. Who is dumb enough to go to the company that offer poo poo wages, the opportunity to appear on the loving TV guide channel, and a lovely legal battle if you manage to overcome the odds and get yourself over on their programming?

• Locked thread