Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Rhonne posted:

He's a half baked fusion of both.

Now Joseph Park on the other hand, there's someone WWE should snatch up the first chance they get.

Well, he was last seen at the Hardy compound, so maybe he'll come in as part of the rumored Hardy deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

https://twitter.com/garrettkidney/status/840010918490755073

This loving company

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

DJExile posted:

Has JB ever been on commentary until this point? To my knowledge he's always been a backstage guy or ring announcer when needed.

I want to say he filled in on commentary when Taz was dropped after the Aces&Eights angle died. He definitely had a couple single episodes over the years where he would fill in for Don West if he couldn't make it to the show for whatever reasons.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

shiksa posted:

She's been on NXT a couple times, I'm pretty sure. Jobberino to asuka or something but certainly better than the cluster gently caress of commentary completely drowning out her match on tna

Not Asuka, but she did jobs for Ember Moon and Alexa Bliss. And at least for this TNA stint unlike others she didn't have any travel costs as she lives in Orlando anyway. Doesn't make TNA's behaviour any less lovely, but hey, maybe she'll talk to her dad and he'll sic the AOP on Jarrett and Nordholm.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

My favorite I ever saw was a flier that read "Featuring Rena Mero, the actress who portrayed the character Sable on the television program Monday Night Raw."

That sounds like it was written by one of those wrestling-wiki editors. Did the flyer also say that the other people on card were portraying good and bad guys in pre-determined move sequences?

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

^^Well, they could always have Hardys vs Bucks happen at the Hardy Complex, which is a totally different place.

Jerusalem posted:

I found the problem!

And he looked so competent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

How is Jarret cutting these deals with no real roster? Like, what exactly is he promising?

Well, let me tell you about Karatbars and why joining GFW to get some Global Force Gold is a good idea to secure your financial future...

• Locked thread