Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

grack posted:

I want to see those belts framed and hung on a wall in the Hardy compound.

Viking funeral in the Dilapidated Boat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Deputy Assistant Secretary of Drinking This Box of Wine

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I see the Alberto / TNA working relationship lasting about two taping sessions.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

What are the odds they'll still have the TNA bug in the corner of their YT videos even after they announced that name is dead on camera during these tapings?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

I cannot loving believe this is all happening again

Time is a flat circle.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/noantica/status/838261606165315585

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Yeah, this whole production reeks of Russo. At least that means it'll implode in a really hilarious way.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

Also TNA, TNA is bad. Were the Hardy's complicit in filming the teleportation thing or was that just movie magic? If you're going to acknowledge them still having the belts, why wouldn't you have them drop them like they offered?

I'm pretty sure they were teleporting off to win yet another indie fed's tag belts, but TNA just said "they died on the way to their home planet" and gave the belts to Decay.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

More than ever, now would be the time for TNA to decide to pursue young indie talent that isn't interested in / can't get signed to NXT. They already do blocks of tapings where going in for three or four days can get you weeks of TV time, and it's not like Orlando is the middle of nowhere. Sign them to 3-month and/or per-appearance deals, if someone catches fire talk long-term.

Instead they bring in Russo and Jarrett with their FRESH AND INNOVATIVE IDEAS, slash the pay rates for wrestlers, bring out a bunch of old guys to poo poo all over the last few years of the product and name drop all the people who left and are now big stars in NXT/WWE, and throw the title to Alberto Del Rio with a clusterfuck finish.

And gently caress THAT OWL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

gently caress That Owl is my slogan for 2017.

• Locked thread