Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

oddium posted:

it has darklaw

Hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Is Missile the dog from Phoenix Wright's case with Von Karma the same Missile the dog from Ghost Trick?

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

Lobok posted:

Hell yeah

Is this... Wolverine Batman

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

oddium posted:

layton vs wright has some top tier cute little models of the characters. and it has darklaw

Darklaw is the number one argument against playing the game.

Jay Rust posted:

Is Missile the dog from Phoenix Wright's case with Von Karma the same Missile the dog from Ghost Trick?

No, AA Missile is a Shiba Inu and Ghost Trick Missile is a Top Pomeranian, but both Missiles are based on Shu Takumi's real life dog Missile.

Lurdiak fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Mar 2, 2017

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

oh!! i forgot about constantine!!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

oddium posted:

oh!! i forgot about constantine!!

who???

Zaphiel
Apr 20, 2006

Fun Shoe

Lurdiak posted:

Phoenix Wright gets bad with Apollo Justice, the fourth and worst game in the series.

Although nobody really likes the circus case in Phoenix Wright 2, that's the only bad case in the original trilogy. And it's still way better than That loving Case from Apollo Justice.

Wait, which case was that?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Zaphiel posted:

Wait, which case was that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz4ziiQoErw

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Nintendo Is Doomed

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Yeah the guitar case is way worse than the circus case lol. I don't even think that circus case is that bad, it's just too long. PW v AA owns btw

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol IGN has been retard-level poo poo for years. I sympathize with anyone who reads them for anything. You'd be better off reading the indepth takes on even Kotaku, Destructoid, or Eurogamer

6.7 where the gently caress do these fractional numbers come from, is this Polygon

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The guitar case in AA feels like they said gently caress it and make the entire case a trial and error guessing thing since nothing loving makes sense in the case

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

bloodychill posted:

Is this... Wolverine Batman

Hell yeah

DC and Marvel cooperated on Amalgam, which was a line of special event comics that combined heroes together.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

quote:

Even then though, there are compromises that caused problems when I tried to treat the Switch as a traditional handheld. With both Joy-Con docked on the sides the Switch is far too large to fit into even the deepest of pockets, which keeps it from feeling truly portable in the way the 3DS, the DS, or even the original GameBoy are.

This is a fairly retarded criticism of the console's portability lol. Do these people not own bags.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Oh god the pocket arguements, reminds me of the 3DS thread. *shudders*

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

A cool drat horse posted:

This is a fairly retarded criticism of the console's portability lol. Do these people not own bags.

Or an original Game Boy

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Yeah the guitar case is way worse than the circus case lol. I don't even think that circus case is that bad, it's just too long. PW v AA owns btw

The Circus case features a 30 year old man trying to gently caress a really naive teenager, which no one in the story seems to have a problem with, so it loses some points for that.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Giving a console rating out of 10 prior to launch seems insane but that's always how they get people to click on their website and look st ads so good for IGN

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

I never put my DS lite or my 3DS in my pocket because I kept them in a carrying case, with games. Hell, I'm not even sure I kept my GBC in my pockets when I was an ickle tyke.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Mordja posted:

I never put my DS lite or my 3DS in my pocket because I kept them in a carrying case, with games. Hell, I'm not even sure I kept my GBC in my pockets when I was an ickle tyke.

But... but where else would you keep a Gameboy Pocket?!

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

lmao

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

ImpAtom posted:

I solved that problem by never owning one.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I wonder what the difference between a 6.7 and a 7 is?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Do those nerds not wear cargo shorts? :wtc:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

I wonder what the difference between a 6.7 and a 7 is?

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

In the pocket behind the drivers seat in mom's minivan.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Palpek posted:

Do those nerds not wear cargo shorts? :wtc:

None but the finest of XL JNCO Jeans are allowed to touch my bare, sweaty thighs.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

I don't think I know anyone who puts their ds in their pocket. I feel like that'd be weird and uncomfortable unless you wore like size 50 jeans or big boy shorts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

my vita and 3DS can fit in my pocket but only if my pockets are otherwise empty, which they never are.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Does enough get improved from its original version to plop down ~100 or so to get a 2DS and the 3DS version (which works on the 2DS, right?) of Ocarina of Time? All this Zelda talk is making me curious.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

Shindragon posted:

Oh god the pocket arguements, reminds me of the 3DS thread. *shudders*

I never read the 3ds thread but man is the switch thread awful

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The 2DS is 100% compatible, all you miss out on is the 3D effect.

I'm never a fan of buying a console for one game, but $100 is pretty good and that's the game that's been most commonly cited as the GOAT for almost two decades so it's probably worth it.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

The Switch can easily fit in a messenger bag.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

It's probably about time for me to do a replay of Link Between Worlds.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

I don't think I know anyone who puts their ds in their pocket. I feel like that'd be weird and uncomfortable unless you wore like size 50 jeans or big boy shorts

The best console for carrying is your pocket is the ultimate portable machine: the PSP Go

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

haveblue posted:

I'm never a fan of buying a console for one game, but $100 is pretty good and that's the game that's been most commonly cited as the GOAT for almost two decades so it's probably worth it.

Yeah, that's really the only thing holding me back. On one hand, it's for only one game. On the other hand, it's OoT.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

MinibarMatchman posted:

lol IGN has been retard-level poo poo for years. I sympathize with anyone who reads them for anything. You'd be better off reading the indepth takes on even Kotaku, Destructoid, or Eurogamer

6.7 where the gently caress do these fractional numbers come from, is this Polygon

The switch and ign can both be poo poo :ssh:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Mar 2, 2017

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

The switch and ign can both be poo poo :ssh:

whoosh

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Imagine if we woke up tomorrow and all the video game journalism websites were gone

how would the world function

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I can't believe that nintendo is, at long last, doomed

• Locked thread