Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

This is friggin hilarious and terrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Lol, what is this?

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Earth Table posted:

Maybe there can be a thread for the Controller v M+KB debate.

I would honestly love to see what new and exciting meltdowns could come from the discussion having the space to slowly ferment.
Then move it to D&D

bloodychill posted:

Just lol if you haven't had gyros in Greece

Man, I love gyros (close enough--->:burger:)

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Outta da way, this is the gently caress Off Lane! :argh:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

raditts posted:

Did you graduate from UNIVERSITY OF BULL poo poo or did you go to trade school to be an rear end JUICE-MAKER

It just doesn't pay to be an rear end JUICE-MAKER ever since the bottom fell out. :haw:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

precision posted:

I'm legit glad I caused a haiku derail they were all very cool and good

even though I still can't get Death Road to Canada to run because the problem is the version of Microsoft Visual C++ is apparently insanely hard to get working because a ton of people have had the exact same problems I'm having :mad:

Have you had any other games with that problem on Steam (I'm assuming). It started with the rerelease of Skyrim. I thought it was just "lol Bethesda" but then it did the same on Resident Evil 7. I just hit cancel on the errors and the games load up fine.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

In Training posted:

Ys VIII definitely has probably 2 to 3 times more dialogue than Celceta but it's a still game where adol falls off a boat and then kills 10 million enemies with his sword

I don't see any downsides...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Motto posted:

That Rome JRPG Capcom published?

Which one was that? The only Capcom Rome game I can think of is Shadow of Rome which owned because of the Coliseum fights. Well, more because of the Salvo Points. I loved that game and all its clunkiness.

• Locked thread