Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
The funniest thing about destiny, is it's actually their second attempt at making an MMO FPS and the original was coincidentally called Project Titan and was eventually​ cancelled after sinking millions into it and refashioned into a shooter.

E: wait a sec, I'm confusing the cancelled MMO that became Halo with the completely different Halo MMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Unless there's another Project Titan, that was Blizzard trying to make an MMO that became Overwatch

The failed WoW-killer MMO based in the Halo universe was seriously called titan while it was in development.

https://www.engadget.com/2010/04/12/halo-mmo-had-90-million-budget-canceled-as-microsoft-eyed-cas/

It was refashioned into a RTS, which is similar to how WoW was an RTS turned MMO.

Halo was a failed MMO that became a FPS like Overwatch

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE A OWL

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

April is a powerful month for music this year

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I like the neon coloring of Fusion Samus, especially in Metroid Prime. Its good at highlighting how much of a different direction her design goes in after her suit becomes more organic.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Yeah the revengeance soundtrack is bad, but it's perfect in th context of the game.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Why's he wearing a VR headset?

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm not sure what you can spoil with Breath of the Wild, like nothing happens

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

In Training posted:

Yeah, Steam is loving awesome

It's only this way because when they add new games to steam it pushes the old ones out

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

*looks at a list of anime*Cool devices? But I love my switch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I think anime is pretty swell

• Locked thread