Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Lurdiak posted:

Phoenix Wright gets bad with Apollo Justice, the fourth and worst game in the series.

Although nobody really likes the circus case in Phoenix Wright 2, that's the only bad case in the original trilogy. And it's still way better than That loving Case from Apollo Justice.

I wouldn't say apollo justice is bad but it's definitely not as good as the others. Every other game in the series is amazing though (including the investigations games)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Yeah the guitar case is way worse than the circus case lol. I don't even think that circus case is that bad, it's just too long. PW v AA owns btw

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

quote:

Even then though, there are compromises that caused problems when I tried to treat the Switch as a traditional handheld. With both Joy-Con docked on the sides the Switch is far too large to fit into even the deepest of pockets, which keeps it from feeling truly portable in the way the 3DS, the DS, or even the original GameBoy are.

This is a fairly retarded criticism of the console's portability lol. Do these people not own bags.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

I don't think I know anyone who puts their ds in their pocket. I feel like that'd be weird and uncomfortable unless you wore like size 50 jeans or big boy shorts

• Locked thread