Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Where am I at with nier emotional devastation if I tear up watching the ending of luigi's mansion 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah I was about to say I would trade MGSV's open world for a bunch of Ground Zeroes style levels

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I was going to wait until after P5 but I might buy Nier today

Are you supposed to play on hard like in other platinum games

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

My other question is does it matter plot wise if I haven't played the original Nier?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

If enough of us buy Samus amiibos maybe they'll make a new Metroid

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Lurdiak posted:

I still don't see what's so great about half-life 2, except for starting a bunch of really annoying trends in FPSes like the thing where you're slowly led down corridors while people talk to you instead of being allowed to shoot at things.

This was weird in doom where it's like 'hi im tall robot man why don't you take a break from eviscerating demons to step into my office'

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Franchescanado posted:

God drat, can PSN get any shittier?

I like PSN, it's not region locked and they have lots of sales

PS+ has gotten kind of worthless though

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I think there are a lot of smaller stores that break street date

seems like people are always able to get their hands on big releases a week or two early

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

bloodychill posted:

That is some Atelier Sophie's choice

hyuck hyuck

a real zero time dilemma

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

MinibarMatchman posted:

lol if anyone thought VR was gonna take off, just lol

Isn't it useful in a bunch of other industries? we'll probably get there eventually

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Snak posted:

I'm sorry. I actually considered whether it was a douchy thing to do to suggest surgeon simulator to someone about to undergo surgery. :(

Trauma Center is the more realistic depiction of surgery anyways

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

It's weird that mobas got so big. They seem kind of impenetrable to me

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

Frankly I never liked the wacky pop culture references in Fallout games. For several reasons I guess: referential humour is the lowest form of wit, not sarcasm; what are 80s references doing in this far-future sci-fi world whose aesthetics are 60s kitsch; way to date your game, nerds

where is borderlands humour on the scale

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Lurdiak posted:

Even in Yakuza or whatever, it's never fun to constantly be interrupted when you're trying to get from Point A to Point B.

0 solved that by letting you throw money to distract enemies

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I guess most people know them for bad N64 controllers or w/e but their fightsticks were pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

Destroying a video game disk or cartridge or console is such an early YouTube edgelord thing to do

When I was kid I got mad and snapped my PS1 Q*bert disc in half then started crying because I couldn't play Q*bert anymore

• Locked thread